COVID-19 Health Safety Procedures
Welcome to North Georgia Eye Clinic … it is so great to SEE you! For the safety of all patients and staff, we have implemented the following procedures:
- Please do not arrive more than 10 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment.
- All patients will be screened regarding their symptoms, exposure, and recent travel prior to their appointments.
- If you have any symptoms, including fever, chills, sore throat, difficulty breathing, or a history of exposure, please be responsible and call us to reschedule your appointment.
- Only patients are allowed in the clinic; anyone accompanying a patient to their visit must wait outside or in their vehicle.
- All patients and staff will have their temperature taken as they enter the clinic.
- All patients and staff will have access to hand sanitizer as they enter the clinic and will be required to use it.
- Masks must be worn by all technicians and staff. We ask you to bring a mask to wear for your own protection.
- Our doctors will wear scrubs instead of ties to allow for a higher level of sanitization.
- All waiting rooms will be designated for social distancing. Please follow all social distancing protocols.
- Staff will disinfect patient areas between every patient visit in accordance with CDC guidelines.
The safety of all patients and staff is paramount. Please abide by these important procedures and please let us know if you have any questions.
We can provide some limited services through Telehealth; please contact the office if you would like to explore that option.