- Prescriptions for glasses and/or contact lenses.
- Amblyopia (“lazy eye”) therapy including glasses, patching and pharmacologic treatment.
- Topical and or/systemic therapy for eye infections, chalazia, glaucoma, blocked tear ducts, and inflammation on the eye or in the eye. Medicines include antibiotics, antivirals and steroids.
- Probe and Irrigation for congenital nasolacrimal duct obstruction (blocked tear duct).
- Excision of chalazia.
- Eye muscle surgery for strabismus.
- Pediatric cataract extraction including use of intraocular lenses (IOLs).